LilyAngel
Welcome to LilyAngel Forum.

Please register/Log in to see all what we have to offer.

The admin team
LilyAngel
Welcome to LilyAngel Forum.

Please register/Log in to see all what we have to offer.

The admin team
LilyAngel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to learn about and share your experiences about Angels, Crystals, Reiki, and lots more.Strictly an over 18yr old site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So grateful for a Reading

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angela Rose

So grateful for a Reading Empty
PostSubject: So grateful for a Reading   So grateful for a Reading Empty26.12.09 17:00

I dont want to be a nuisance to anyone .... but I would be so very grateful for a readong. Love and Light and a Blessed New Year
Back to top Go down
The Magician
Admin
The Magician

PostSubject: Re: So grateful for a Reading   So grateful for a Reading Empty27.12.09 8:03

Hiya Angela Rose

welcome to the forum Very Happy What kind of reading would you like? I either read with tarot or angel cards.

The Magician x
Back to top Go down
http://lilyangel.heavenforum.com
Angela Rose

PostSubject: Re: So grateful for a Reading   So grateful for a Reading Empty28.12.09 6:08

Thank you for your kind reply. Tarot. Angela x
Back to top Go down
The Magician
Admin
The Magician

PostSubject: Re: So grateful for a Reading   So grateful for a Reading Empty30.12.09 14:36

Hiya Angela Rose

Here is your tarot reading Very Happy I hope it makes sense to you, and that you re able to take something from it Very Happy

The Reading

The First card I have drawn for you is called The Hierophant. I see this card as having two levels of messages, both have significance in your reading:

The first is about spirituality, and this card can signify an interest in spiritual/religious matters, or the start of spiritual development. There could also be someone around you, that will act like a teacher on this new path, someone like a priest, rabbi or other religious/spiritual leader. They are wise and treats others with compassion, and will inspire you to develop further.

The other meaning is that this card can signify acting in a way that is expected by society, Conforming to mainstream moral codes, specially in the area of Marriage. The marriage/relationship theme feels strong to me.

The next card is called the Seven of Wands. It seems like you have been backed into a corner, and you need to make your last stand. Obstacles and issues feel like they are closing in, But you have the strength and will-power to do what is necessary to fight back, and overcome these. I feel the issues are relationship related, but your faith and spiritual path, will help give you the strenth and confidence needed. I do feel that you can and will be able to move on from this.

The last card is called Judgement. This card is about looking back, learning the lessons from the past, then letting go and moving forwards. The card is saying to look back on what happened, and learn what you can from it, and then forgive yourself and others for the part played, and then let go. Kinda like okay bla bla bla happened, but its in the past now, Its time I let go, and continue with my life.

I feel that whatever issues are troubling you now, you will move on from, and learn lessons from. Use your faith to keep you strong!!!

I hope this reading helps you Very Happy

The Magician/alan x
Back to top Go down
http://lilyangel.heavenforum.com
Angela Rose

PostSubject: Re: So grateful for a Reading   So grateful for a Reading Empty30.12.09 14:42

Hi Alan,

A great deal.
Bless you,

Love and Light,

xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So grateful for a Reading   So grateful for a Reading Empty

Back to top Go down

So grateful for a Reading
Page 1 of 1