LilyAngel
Welcome to LilyAngel Forum.

Please register/Log in to see all what we have to offer.

The admin team
LilyAngel
Welcome to LilyAngel Forum.

Please register/Log in to see all what we have to offer.

The admin team
LilyAngel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to learn about and share your experiences about Angels, Crystals, Reiki, and lots more.Strictly an over 18yr old site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Copyright...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Serena
Admin

Copyright... Empty
PostSubject: Copyright...   Copyright... Empty21.03.09 9:42

Can we please ask that all members read this post and please sign it so we know you all understand... Copyright is a very serious thing to do and some people may not fully understand the implications of doing so... some people may not think that its okay to post someone elses work and put the authors name ect on it... It doesn't work that way so guys please be careful what you post... make sure it is your own work and that you haven't got it posted some where else on another site... as another site may have the rights to your work (even though you are not aware of this) once posted on another forum... even if it is your own work...

So again... please read this and please understand if any thing has been taking off the boards, it is merely for your own safety as well as the sites okay? as even though you may post something with the name of the person who orginally has wrote this, they may not be so nice to find out there work is being posted without asking permission... I know many people may post something and feel no harm is being done however this may not be the case if the orginal author finds out... this could lead to very serious trouble both for the person who posts something and also I myself with it being my site which is why I ask you all to please read and sign... thanks for the understanding...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spiritual-home.co.uk/

Copyright...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LilyAngel :: Important Forum Information - Please Read :: Important Forum Information - Please Read-
Jump to: