LilyAngel
Welcome to LilyAngel Forum.

Please register/Log in to see all what we have to offer.

The admin team
LilyAngel
Welcome to LilyAngel Forum.

Please register/Log in to see all what we have to offer.

The admin team
LilyAngel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to learn about and share your experiences about Angels, Crystals, Reiki, and lots more.Strictly an over 18yr old site

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alan could I have a reading please

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alan could I have a reading please Empty
PostSubject: Alan could I have a reading please   Alan could I have a reading please Empty15.04.09 16:38

Hi Alan,
Could I have a reading please. Any cards you feel guided to use. I'm a bit stuck at the moment and your readings are always so good.
It's great how far you have come since we met.
Thankyou so much.
With much love,
Lindsey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
The Magician
Admin
The Magician

PostSubject: Re: Alan could I have a reading please   Alan could I have a reading please Empty29.04.09 13:20

Heya Lindsey

Sorry I didn't notice this earlier Sad

A reading shall be done for you and posted here in the next day or so Very Happy

alan x
Back to top Go down
http://lilyangel.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Alan could I have a reading please   Alan could I have a reading please Empty29.04.09 15:44

Thankyou Alan,
I know it will be divinely timed. A couple of days after posting a friend felt guided to pick an angel card for me which I didn't knowshe was going to do. Anyway it was very good and I could resonate with the meaning. So the Angels gave me a reading whilst you were busy. I would still like a reading from you when you get time and it would be most appreciated.
Thankyou,
God Bless You,
Love lIndsey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
The Magician
Admin
The Magician

PostSubject: Re: Alan could I have a reading please   Alan could I have a reading please Empty30.04.09 15:00

Heya Lindsey

The reading will definately be done Friday for you!!! Very Happy

alan x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alan could I have a reading please   Alan could I have a reading please Empty01.05.09 3:43

Thankyou Alan,
Your A Star!!!
God Bless You,
Love Lins xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
The Magician
Admin
The Magician

PostSubject: Re: Alan could I have a reading please   Alan could I have a reading please Empty01.05.09 14:27

Heya Lindsey

Here is the reading for you:

The first card I have drawn is called: Cancel, Clear, Delete. The message here is to try to use only positive thoughts and words to describe your situation and the outcome you want, because your thoughts etc are rapidly manifesting. If you catch yourself thinking negative, just ask the angels to cancel the effects, or think to yourself, 'cancel and clear that thought, and replace it with .................'

The next card is called: Visualize Success. And as the card states, visualise success Smile, The situation you are dealing with, imagine that a positive resolution has happened and everyone is happy, and that everything is as you want it to be. Also have faith in this, and know the angels are helping you to manifest this.

The last card is called: Heal Away Addictions. To me this card is more than physical addictions, but self sabotaging beliefs and thoughts we have when it comes to manifesting what we want. Archangel Raphael and the angels can help us overcome and let go of these, all we need to do is ask.

Overall: I feel that you are trying to manifest a positive situation/solution to an issue, but you have doubts to whether it will work, Possibly some negatibe belieifs/thought patterns that you unaware slip into, and these hamper your efforts. The first thing to do is to ask AA Raphael for help in indentifying and releasing these. Then visualise success and things being the way you want. Don't worry about the what, why, how, when etc as the angels have that under control. All you need to do is visualise the end result and have faith in the outcome. Lastly if you catch yourself thinking negatively, ask the angels to cancel out the negative thought energy, and before you know it, success will be yours!!! Very Happy

I hope this read helps you Very Happy

alan x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alan could I have a reading please   Alan could I have a reading please Empty01.05.09 17:51

Thankyou Alan
Spot on and what I have been trying to do.
Better have a chat with Uncle Ralph then as things seem very complicated when you look at the whole picture.
I already ask ArchAngel Michael to help me with my thoughts and transmute any negativity that I give off into Love and Light.
I shall read it again tommorrow.
Thankyou so much for doing the reading for me.
God Bless You,
Love Lindsey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
The Magician
Admin
The Magician

PostSubject: Re: Alan could I have a reading please   Alan could I have a reading please Empty03.05.09 14:29

Heya Lindsey

No problemo, and Im glad it has helped Very Happy

alan x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alan could I have a reading please   Alan could I have a reading please Empty

Back to top Go down

Alan could I have a reading please
Page 1 of 1